Thursday, August 29, 2013

That's a Wrap!

Before I say anything else, let me just say I am so thrilled to be finally writing my first post on SECOND REBEL! I found the perfect opportunity and subject to write about and show you how I spent my fun little evening on Tuesday!

"What are you doing Tuesday night?" is what my friend Reigna texted me and I knew no matter what she had in mind it was bound to be fun. It turned out that she was hosting an "It Works!" party. For those of you who do not know, It Works is a company that sells those "crazy body wrap things" which are supposed to help break down fat cells and tighten/tone you up. Although I was not completely into the whole body wrap theme, I absolutely wanted to attend for a little girl time and it was a great chance to visit with friends. 











I'm not going to go into any great details about this product, however I actually did notice a little bit of a difference AND it was really fun to do. We had healthy snacks, lots and lots of water (required for maximum results with the body wrap), facials, body wraps, and great company (of course). Not to mention her house was just so darn cute and it was nice to be out of a military environment! Has anyone else tried this product? If so, what did you think?