Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Little Bit of New

In my previous post, I showed you a little bit around my tiny hometown so I thought it would only make sense to show you some shots I took of my new home! At the moment, I am still living on a military base so technically these pictures aren't really home, so I thought it would be a little more interesting to show you the downtown area outside of where I am stationed! Last week one of my best friends, Reigna, took me to a little restaurant and to what is now one of my favourite coffee shops. We ate at the Cup Cafe, had coffee and tea at Spark Root, and explored the local area. Enjoy!















Sometimes living on a military base (along with being in the military period) can be a little overwhelming and it feels so good to have a place such as this to escape to and be myself again. 
It's so nice to have friends outside of the military and awesome place to spend time outside of my hectic and new life!