Monday, September 2, 2013

Deja Vu

It is Labor Day weekend and I went North to home! For those of you who didn't know, I am in the military and am stationed just 3 hours from my little hometown. Although I head home almost every weekend (I'll say it- I have gone home every weekend thus far) I was so happy to have a FOUR-DAY WEEKEND and spend some much needed time with some of my oldest friends.

Now, Camber and I have been friends for 15 years and have completely grown up together. When we were younger (in those awkward pre-teen years) we experimented with cameras and what we thought were photo shoots. It is absolutely no surprise that now that we have the more "expensive" toys and have gotten out of those awkward years, we are still doing the same thing. Take a look at our Sunday in our little hometown and check out Camber's blog at sincerelycam.com!

























I had an absolutely great weekend filled with photos, laughs, old friends, and beautiful weather in my tiny little town! I can't wait to do it all again next weekend ;)