Sunday, October 6, 2013

October Festivities

Hello, hello, hello!
 
So Fall is finally here and that doesn't only mean pumpkin carvings, fall decorations, pumpkin flavored everything, and boots: It also means that my twin brother and sister's birthday. Kellie and Kyle were born on October 7 and since it falls on a Monday this year, we had to celebrate a little early. To celebrate their big 19, my mom had all of us kids over for the weekend and a few close friends. We barbecued and carved pumpkins while laughing and catching up with some old time friends.
 
The weather was a bit cold considering it was up North in Prescott, but I enjoyed a break from the heat and plus- I got to wear my new boots!
 
My two lovely sisters, mother, and I.
 


 Food! 



My boots ;)
My mama and my baby brother Steven.



Myself :)
 




My little sister Lauren and I.
My Little brother Kyle. He's not so little anymore!
Below him is his twin sister Kellie.