Sunday, November 17, 2013

There's an App for That!



Girls,

I am at that point where I am going absolutely crazy over all of the clutter in my closet! Those old sweaters and dresses from a couple years ago have come back to haunt me and I am ready to get rid of them once and for all! I just wanted to take an opportunity to tell all who are "seeing ghosts" from past wardrobes about this great App I have just discovered. 






Poshmark- your personal wardrobe "ghostbuster". Not only can you sell your own clothes, shoes, and accessories, but you can also shop for yourself from other's closets! "One woman's trash is another woman's treasure", right? Anyways, I am so excited about this new discovery and just had to share with you. Sell items, share your items in parties, and refill your closet with new items! Have fun!


Take a little peek at my closet while you're at it ;)