Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Celebrations All Around

These past few weeks have been filled with with friends, family, great food, and life-long memories. After years of wishing I was 13, 16, and 18...21 has finally arrived! On March 24th I turned the big 2-1 and although it was on a Monday, I had a great time. I celebrated at home with the family the weekend before, and went out for a drink at Midnight on my actual day. My friends Reigna, Chris, Ryan, and Will all joined me at Club Congress in downtown Tucson to share my first legal drink (a Lemon Drop!) and it was a great time. I think I can stop aging now ;)

My 21st, however, was not the only celebration taking place that week! My best friend Camber was also celebrating her Bridal Shower that weekend and I was so blessed to be a part of it! Camber's mother and sister Emma (the Maid of Honor) threw her an absolutely dreamy Bridal Shower. They had a candy bar, a beautiful (and colorful!) cake, and served mini salads with home-made Mac n' Cheese. We also played little games such as "The Price is Right" and designing the bride-to-be's wedding dress. It was an absolute blast. Camber was absolutely glowing. I am so incredibly happy for Cam and Joe and cannot wait to be a part of their big day in June as a bridesmaid! 

As always, I have posted a few pictures below from the two celebrations.