Sunday, June 29, 2014

Eat and Be Happy

Friends and foodies,

This weekend I felt like a complete tourist in my own town. Although I am fairly new to the Tucson area of Arizona, I never thought that there would be so many incredible places to dine. Tucson is somewhat of a "hippy" town I'll admit, but that makes it so much easier to find a restaurant that serves fresh and locally grown food. If you're a fan of chain restaurants, then Tucson may not be for you. 

I found myself in awe at just how cute (and delicious!) all of the places were that I dined at. Below I have posted some pictures of these Tucson grown eateries. I visited Prep & Pastry, Cartel Coffee Lab, The Coronet, and Food for Ascension.  Just in case you couldn't tell from the pictures, I am a sucker for brunch!

If you're ever in the area, I highly recommend these great little spots- although just about any restaurant you see that doesn't have a well-known name is probably just as amazing! I look forward to exploring more of Tucson and finding all of it's hidden yummy treasures.