Monday, August 10, 2015

Currently Obsessing

Hey again!

It's Monday and I'm in Idaho for a business trip my husband had to come on for a couple of days. I'm sure you can imagine how overjoyed I was to drive 4 hours here and back only to drive another 16 hours this weekend to and from Arizona. There's not much here in Idaho, for me at least, and I figured I'd share some things in a post today! 

Instead of spending unnecessary (very necessary) money shopping around today at the nearest Target and whichever other stores I might be lucky enough to find here, I decided I'd like to share my current few favourites in style, beauty, and home.


See below for descriptions!




1. I am totally loving this new Mascara I got from a local Aesthetic shop in Prescott called "DeLovely". This mascara is awesome because it TUBES your eyelashes to make them appear longer. This helps any problems with smudging and no need for eye make-up remover. When washing your face you can just lightly slide the tubes off with your finger tips. So cool! I love this mascara also because of the natural look it gives me and I can make it more exaggerated by adding multiple layers to it.

2. This is a trend I thought I'd never like in any way, shape, or form. I have always been into thick black/tortoise frames and now I have a new favourite to add to the list- clear! I haven't had the chance to indulge in some see-through frames yet, but it's on the list!

3. If you follow my Instagram, you may know that recently I've been messing around a bit with my hair color. I went from one day wanting light lilac hair to literally the next day wanting white hair. I was going for a Nicole Richie lilac color and it came out...very badly. I have now somewhat achieved the white color and I'm loving it. I want it to be as white and silver as possible.

Here are my hair changes within the last couple of weeks:

Starting:
 
Goal:

 To this:

 and now this:

4. Hats! Loving me some hats, especially going into fall soon. Exception: Fedoras. Can't do it, won't do it.

5. My hair every day hehe. Half-up half-down hairstyle. It's really rare of me to wear my hair down so I thought this was an OK compromise.

6. Dying over Nate Berkus' designs. He designs for Target and I am completely obsessed. It's a new, modern style but it's twisted with the classics. Next time you go to Target, check him out!

7. I am severely addicted to sunglasses. No joke. I would love to have my own line someday! These guys are my newest from a brand I discovered called Komono. I plan on continuing to fuel this addiction with Komono and I can't wait to add to my sunglasses family.

8. There's that half-up hairstyle again! Here I am wearing a blouse from Urban Outfitters that I just bought. I love how girly, stylish, and sophisticated it makes me feel. I could wear this top and dress it up or keep it casual- both work! Really loving the various different collars on shirts and dresses this upcoming season.

9 & 10. Not just komono love (not the sunglasses brand) but how about kimono-duster love? This Fall dusters are going to be very popular and I am so excited. This is a style staple that I've been wearing for awhile and it's finally coming into the light. I will definitely invest in a couple more of these this season.

11, 12, &13. Heavy feet. I'm trying to take a step out on the wild side and rock some of these incredible platforms. I love their way of making your legs look longer and how much of a statement piece they are. I just purchases a pair of T.U.K. Creepers and they are so fun! You can make a simple outfit look hot and edgy with a pair of these thick-soled beauties.

My pair:



14. Mustard Yellow. Need I say more?





xx