Tuesday, August 18, 2015

More Unnecessary Things

I've got a problem. I cannot stop buying things for our little house! Our home is completely full of stuff and I just can't stop feeding my cravings for more. A couple of posts ago, I showed you pictures of our home and you could clearly see there is no more room. If you remember me talking about Nate Berkus for Target and you checked his stuff out, I found a place where you can get the same looks a little cheaper! HOBBY LOBBY. This store keeps on sucking me right in. With almost everything marked as 40% or 50% off, why wouldn't I buy everything?

I just wanted to show some cool little home accents I found that go really well with the style I am shooting for. Take a peek!
These wall decorations and this cookie jar are from Target!



 Just for fun ;)







The geometrical glass with the succulents and moss was really easy to make! I am loving fur (faux), gold, mirrors, white, and black!

What are some of your recent favorite home d├ęcor finds?

XX,