Thursday, August 13, 2015

Office Hours

Hello and happy almost Friday!

It's crazy how a person like me right now, who stays at home all day (mostly), can still feel the relief of the weekend. I'm in between military to civilian and going back to school so it's safe to say I spend my days mostly trying to be productive or social...anything really. Although I find myself bored during the days recently, when Friday hits it's still a different feeling. Maybe it's because Connor doesn't work weekends so I actually have someone to hang out with ;) 

This weekend we are heading to Prescott (home) for another wedding reception being held by Connor's parents. The drive is about 16 hours altogether, and we will only be able to stay for the weekend, but nevertheless we are still so excited to see our families!

I won't be able to post this weekend due to the travel and visiting, but I wanted to do something fun. I am opening up the floor for anyone to ask me any question they desire, and on Monday morning, I will post some of the questions and answer them! You can ask me questions through email: secondrebelblog@gmail.com. I won't say who asks which question, so don't worry about that! You can ask me anything from being in the military, being newly married, my style, or absolutely anything you'd like to know about me or my life. DON'T BE SHY.

I will also have some questions for YOU to answer, if you'd like, in the comments of the post. I am excited to see what you would like to know and to maybe learn something about you!

Have a very happy weekend and try something new! I am feeling adventurous :)





xx