Sunday, September 20, 2015

Staying Up

Hello hello hello!

I feel like I am getting on to post a lot less than I have originally planned and I am sorry for that. Not only to anyone who likes to read, but to myself as well. Lately Connor and I have been going through some changes and life is pretty tiring right now. This past week Connor was let go at his job that he has had for the past 2 years. Not only was it an awful surprise and a shock to us, but we are newly married and trying to settle so it's been quite the week. It's been so nice having him home these last few days (and weird) so that he can hang out with Guinevere and I. We have been discussing different options for us and we are looking at this change as a new door for different opportunities and we are excited to change things up a bit! Sometimes you have to take a step back before you can take a couple steps forward. We both will be returning to School this Fall full-time and are so, so ecstatic. I will be double majoring and finishing up my Political Science major as well as Graphic Design. Connor is looking at majoring in Marketing. Wish us luck! It's going to be so weird being students again.

I am so blessed to have been in the military so that I can use my GI Bill for school and so that I get paid to go to school and for medical retirement every month. Though we have that for stability, Connor plans on getting a part-time job and I am hoping to get an awesome internship or small job just for fun. The Adobe headquarters is here and it would be incredible if I could somehow get involved there.

We feel confident about our plans and we will see where it leads us. I believe that everything happens for a reason. This weekend we kept busy and tried to lighten the mood and we did so by taking a little day trip to SLC to walk around some shops, watching scary movies, decorating for Halloween, and going on a little hike. I've added some pictures below!





Silly Sleepy Girl



BEST SODA EVER! (Coming soon to AZ!)




New Sweater from the Anthropologie Event :)





































Too funny to not share!


Stay tuned!

XX,