Friday, September 4, 2015

Wish List

It's September! I have been counting down the days until this month. Connor and I are absolutely in love with Autumn and decided that starting September 1st we were going to force it to be, no matter how hot. If we start dressing in cardigans and boots we can force the cold weather, right? I wish!

Not only do we love all of the pumpkin flavoured goodies, perfect Fall decor for the home, and haunted houses, but we were made to wear Fall clothing. Layers, boots, coats- you name it! I believe that Fall fashion is the greatest of all of the seasons. There are so many different ways to wear awesome accessories and layer all of your favourite pieces. Since it is soon to be Fall, I have my eye on so many things that I feel are a must to bring into my wardrobe. Take a look at my wish list to get a peek of what I am swooning over. After my list of 'must-haves', I have included Connor's style wish list as well! I am always adding things to my gosh list, so this will be the first of many.

Come on, Fall!




I can't find where this coat is from, but I am swooning over knee-length coats!


Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal Remade European Work Smock Jacket


Free People Santa Cruz Cardigan


Another amazing coat I wish I knew where it was from!


Some of the best indulgences have been in all of my sneakers. I need these Triple Black Nike SBTrainorendors to add to the collection!


Free People Alana Robe


Urban Outfitters Ecote Button-Down Mini Skirt


IN  LOVE with all of these Warby Parker frames


Urban Outfitters Dolce Vita Tessey Ankle Boot



Free People Brooks Ankle Boot


Free People Hayfield Wedge (For the last couple weeks of Summer!)


Free People and Urban Outfitters Out N About Weather Boot


Urban Outfitters Pointy Toe Buckle Boot


Urban Outfitters


Urban Outfitters


Free People


Urban Outfitters


Zara pointed Oxfords (yes, these are mens. I want some for me!)


Kelsi Dagger Celina Booties


Check out these breathtaking Trapeze bags from CelĂ­ne!




-Now for Connors little list-

Taylor Stitch Moto Jacket in Whiskey Steerhide 


Red Wing Shoes Men's 8196 Classic Round 6" Boot Briar Oil Slick Leather


Red Wing Shoes 9111 Classic Round 6" Boot Copper Rough and Tough Leather



Red Wing Shoes 8822 Classic Round 6' Boot Oro Legacy Leather


Illesteva Sunglasses


That's all for now! Have a great weekend! 

XX,